- 1/4 cup drained, rinsed Ranch Style® Black Beans
- 1/4 cup drained Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 cups Egg Beaters® Southwestern Style (1-1/2 cups = 12 oz)
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1/4 cup shredded Pepper Jack or sharp Cheddar cheese (1/4 cup = 1 oz)
- 4 lime wedges
- Combine beans, tomatoes and cilantro in small bowl; set aside.
- Spray medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add Egg Beaters. Cook without stirring until edges and bottom begin to set. Lift cooked portion and gently turn to scramble. Continue cooking until set.
- Wrap tortillas between two damp paper towels. Heat tortillas in microwave on HIGH about 30 seconds or until just heated through and pliable.
- Spoon cooked Egg Beaters evenly down center of each tortilla. Top each with equal amounts of bean mixture and cheese. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll-up burrito-style. Serve immediately with a wedge of lime for added flavor.
Sweet Zen Life Rating