Thursday, February 23, 2012
I love cooking with wine, the aroma and taste of the food is simply divine. So, last night I had the idea to create a dish using cooking red wine. This dish is easy to make and was a hit with my family.
1 1/2 tbls light extra virign olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 tsp rosemary
6 skniined chicken breasts
1/2 c cooking red wine
1. Heat oil in skillet
2. Brown chicken on both sides until chicken is no longer pink
3. Saute garlic, onions and roseamry in seperate pan
4. Once the chicken is browned, drain the oil
5. Pour wine,and the garlic mixture over chicken.
5. Simmer for 40 minutes, basting chicken with wine ocassionally
Elle Gallatin is a Health & Wellness Coach, inspiring women to noruish their mind, body and soul. Encouraging women to shine. Visit Elle's website to schedule your free Health History Consultation.
Posted by Isabella (Elle) at 5:01 PM