Thursday, February 23, 2012

Divine Red Wine Chicken


I love cooking with wine, the aroma and taste of the food is simply divine. So, last night I had the idea to create a dish using cooking red wine. This dish is easy to make and was a hit with my family.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 tbls light extra virign olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 tsp rosemary
6 skniined chicken breasts
1/2 c cooking red wine

Directions:
1. Heat oil in skillet
2. Brown chicken on both sides until chicken is no longer pink
3. Saute garlic, onions and roseamry in seperate pan
4. Once the chicken is browned, drain the oil
5. Pour wine,and the garlic mixture over chicken.
5. Simmer for 40 minutes, basting chicken with wine ocassionally
Enjoy

Elle Gallatin is a Health & Wellness Coach, inspiring women to noruish their mind, body and soul. Encouraging women to shine. Visit Elle's website to schedule your free Health History Consultation.

2 comments:

echo said...

This looks absolutely like I have to try it. I was thrilled to see your comment on my blog, but am amazed how many blogs you keep going!

your Author entrap friend,

Dixie Goode

Isabella said...

It is delish!...what can I say bored housewife...lol